Damage Cover

The juicy bits:

  • Your Circular Damage Cover will cover 90% of the cost of repairing technical defects, display breaks, water damage, heavy wear and tear etc

  • Damage Cover does not cover lost or stolen or deliberately damaged devices

Our subscribers are protected

Circular is proud to offer our subscribers simple, stress-free protection on all Circular devices. Our Damage Cover includes the full value of the device from accidental or liquid damage. If something goes wrong, our simple claims process will see your item repaired or replaced quickly.

The best things in life are free

Damage Cover is included with your subscription on all Circular devices as our way of ensuring your subscription with us is stress free. We want you to feel safe that your device is protected should something go wrong.

Support when you need it

In the event that you need to have your device fixed, please contact the Circular Customer Service team and they will talk you through the next steps. When it comes to repair or replacement, no one likes to wait. We will do our best to find the quickest solution to your issue.

Email: [email protected]


How do I purchase Damage Cover?

All you need to do is subscribe. Damage Cover is automatically included with all devices available from Circular.

What am I covered for?

Your Circular device is covered for:

  • Accidental damage and liquid damage, up to the value of the device

  • 90% of the cost of repairing technical defects, display breaks, water damage, heavy wear and tear etc (that does mean you will be required to cover the other 10%)

  • Damage cover does not include cover for lost or stolen or deliberately damaged devices

How long is my item protected?

Your protection starts on the day your subscription begins and finishes at the end of your term.

Is my Damage Cover tied to the Circular device that I subscribed to at the same time?

Yes. When you subscribe to an item with Circular, the coverage is specific for that device. This means the protection can't be substituted for another product, even if it's the same make and model.

Is there an excess?

No there is no excess to pay. However, Circular Damage Cover is for 90% of the cost, so depending on the claim you may be required to pay 10%.

How do I make a claim?

Please reach out to the friendly Circular Customer Service team and they’ll be in touch as quickly as possible to advise on the best immediate course of action.

Email: [email protected]

What do I do if my device is lost or stolen?

These unfortunate things happen. If lost or stolen, please contact your local police to file a police report as you’ll need to share that with us. Once you have that paperwork please reach out to us immediately

Email: [email protected]

These special terms and conditions for the product Damage Cover ("Damage Cover") apply to every approved subscription with Circular from 14 February 2023 onwards.

Damage Cover Terms and Conditions

1. Scope of Application

These special terms and conditions ("Damage Cover") apply to all agreements, which are concluded regarding services provided at www.nowcircular.sg (hereafter "website") which include the Damage Cover product.

2. Responsibility of the customer and reduction of the deductible

Notwithstanding Clause 11 and following of Circular’s Terms and Conditions, the customer's deductible in the following cases of damage shall be reduced to 10% of the damage incurred:

  • technical defects

  • display breaks

  • water damage

  • heavy wear and tear

If one of the aforementioned cases of damage occurs, the customer is obliged to inform Circular immediately in writing of all details of the event which led to the damage to the object and to return the goods to Circular on request.

The following claims are not included in the above reduction of the customer's deductible:

  • Cases in which the device is no longer present: robbery, burglary, simple theft, abandonment, forgetting, loss, etc.

  • Deliberate damage

The customer's responsibility pursuant to Clause 11 of Circular’s Terms and Conditions shall remain with the customer for the aforementioned cases of damage as well as in the event of non-fulfillment of the requirements for the reduced deductible.

3. Amendments to these provisions

The provider is entitled at any time to make changes to the Damage Cover in accordance with the provisions in Section 22 of the Terms and Conditions.

4. Final clauses

Should individual provisions be invalid for the Damage Cover product, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.

In all other respects, Circular’s Terms and Conditions shall apply.

Singapore, 28.06.2024